Saturday, June 14, 2003

I'm going to experiment with the friday five. Shelley used to do it, and Chris does it now.

I'm going to do it. At least this once.

1. What's one thing you've always wanted to do, but never have?

Pilot a flying vehicle.

2. When someone asks your opinion about a new haircut/outfit/etc, are you always honest?

I usually (honestly) inform them that I really don't like to comment on that sort of thing OR respond with a question along the lines of whether they like it or if it is comfortable. Hair questions I usually answer by noting that I am bald(ish) and am not qualified to discuss hair (at least not head hair).

3. Have you ever found out something about a friend and then wished you hadn't? What happened?

Nothing springs to mind. I've been fairly lucky with my friends. They are all either genuinely what they appear to be OR really good at keeping their dirty laundry unaired. Either way, good for me.

4. If you could live in any fictional world (from a book/movie/game/etc.) which would it be and why?

Star Trek. Cuz it is Star Trek. And people fly around in things all the time, and I'd like to do that (see #1). And then there's the whole absence of poverty, absence of racism, absence of Dubyah aspect to it.

5. What's one talent/skill you don't have but always wanted?

I would like to be more comfortable with mathematics. That, I think, would qualify as a little bit of both talent and skill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home