Thursday, September 01, 2005

Obviously the scathing was much worse than original reports indicated. In fact, Scott just pointed out to me that even Hattiesburg, Mississippi (home of the University of Southern Mississippi, which granted me diplomae), is fucked. I checked the local "newspaper" (the Hattiesburg American) two days ago and things didn't look so bad. This would not be the first time that sad rag has been a bit off.

So.

And now the Guardian is reporting that Fats Domino is missing.

The more I find out the more angry and sad I get. Heads must roll for this. Attention must be paid.

3 Comments:

At 5:05 PM, Blogger Carlton said...

Greg -- Hattiesburg is not too bad off, actually. A bunch of trees down, no power, etc.

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger Greg said...

Good! The Clarion Liar, I reckon, is the one that was wrong. I must now apologize to the fine men and women who have worked so hard to make the HA Forrest County's go-to source for news and news-like information.

And I'm glad to.

Your people are all in order, I take it?

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger Carlton said...

Yep -- and I heard Fats Domino was rescued as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home