Thursday, February 27, 2003

I'll just start the fun by saying the following:

I am against the current war in/against/for Iraq. I think the US and British governments (and all governments and citizens who support them on this) are WRONG. I could get all subtle and pointed, but I'll leave it at that for the moment.

I like teaching. I hate grading.

I like beer. I wish I had more. I'm enjoying an "Indio" right now. It is my last one.

I like Star Trek.

I like living in Mexico. I wasn't sure I would, but I do.

I don't like dogs. Actually, I have an irrational fear of dogs (not the little ones). I mostly don't like dog owners (but there are plenty of exceptions).

I say this on the off chance that someone who doesn't already know me reads this. It is unlikely, but I feel I owe it to the random visitor to go on and clear the air.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home