Thursday, April 24, 2003

I was thinking. This is not entirely new for me--back when I was in the [KISS] Army they called me Private Thinky--but I don't always point it out when it happens.

Anyway, here's what I was thinking about:

nekkidity

I was ALSO thinking about Saddam Hussein (is that weird?) and that's what causes this post.

Wasn't he supposed to have loads and loads of lookalikes? What are those poor fuckers doing now? And consider that the US military is looking for (and failing to find) the man himself, but they are also failing to find any of his many (mythical?) lookalikes! Maybe they all (including the man himself) all wore "Mission: Impossible [the movie(s)]" style masks and have switched over to their Bashar Assad masks. Or maybe Jaques Chirac.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home