Monday, March 01, 2004

Lord of the Rings, blah blah blah.

Charlize Theron, how do you feel about the death penalty? Hey, Alec Baldwin! How's every little thing? Oooh! Susan Sarandon! I'll bet you've got something on your mind! Why, Mr Robbins, what a lovely peace sign you're wearing! What? You're giving it to me? But don't you want to wear it on stage? Sting? Elvis Costello? Anything? Sir Ian? Gay marriage?

grrrrr

Sean Penn DID make a half-assed attempt, and Errol Morris made a 3/4-assed attempt, but basically the band played on tonight.

Yes, the Hollywood liberals are out to eat your babies, America.

And don't give me that "they were asked to refrain" shit. If the people I just named don't speak when they've got a microphone in front of them, then who can be expected to? It ain't like they've got any concerns about their career.

And that, lady and gentleman, is why I dropped out of Julliard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home