Friday, July 01, 2005

Sandra Day O'Connor, famously the first woman to ever resign from the US Supreme Court, will be replaced by a snarling hellhound.

You read it here first.

I once, some time ago, suggested that Amuhrkuh had not heard the last of former Alabama Supreme Court Justice Roy Damned Moore. I wonder. Could it be? Nah. Or? Nah.

Well?

Happy Canada Day, by the way. I know this isn't the best time to mention it on a blog read by Amuhrkins, but still.

In other news, Gerhard "Dubyah calls me Gair Hard" Schröder got a no-confidence vote from the Bundestag today. He wanted it because he wants new elections. He is on shaky constitutional ground with this stunt, but it is a fascinating show. It seems likely to end up with a conservative government taking over.

Happy Canada Day, I say again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home