Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I have mentioned to Birgit, on more than one occaision, that I have this here blog. She never thought about it until today, though, and has just looked at it the first time. She was not pleased by the fact that I don't say much about her and say nothing much about us. She isn't mollified by my point that this isn't much of a diary. So I posted the thing below, in the hope that she would realize that my lack of Birgit-related material has nothing to do with her and everything to do with the nature of this forum. It didn't work. She just now mocked me, as she sashayed back from the kitchen with grapes in her hand, with the remark "I love grapes".

So. She can kiss my ass.

I do love her, though.

1 Comments:

At 11:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You haven't told her about our secret Birgitblog have you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home