Sunday, June 25, 2006

I listened to the England-Ecuador game on the radio because it was being shown on a channel I don't have. I'm glad I didn't watch. It sucked. England sucks. If they manage to get much further it is a damned shame. Let's look at their goals:

1. own goal by Paraguay
2. cheating goal against Trinidad (the hair pulling)
3. a good goal against Trinidad
4. two decent goals against Sweden (allowing two as well)
5. a free kick by Beckham against Ecuador.

Weak.

Oh and, the Cubs suck ass.

3 Comments:

At 5:06 AM, Blogger Gallivanter said...

Tell me about it. I'm hoping Portugal to kick the English tossers out of the cup!!

 
At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

do the cubs suck worse than the pirates, currently on an 11 game losing streak?

 
At 12:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That second goal by Sweden was unbelievable, though. The damned thing just rolled into the goal while everyone watched. Didn't one of the English defenders actually move out of the way to let it in?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home