Monday, July 26, 2004

I've decided to emerge from my shell to announce that I intend to play Scott's Democratic National Convention Drinking Game.

Do the same?

Also, I'll tell you that I'm currently in Alabama. I visited some folks outside of Alabama, and also went to Gulf Shores. Soon (4 August) I'll be off to Germany.

Birgit has found us a nice, big apartment in Wuppertal. Plenty of room for guests. Come over?

Also: if you've seen "The Princess and the Warrior" (a German film, starring Franke Potente) then you've seen my future home town. If you've not seen that film, you should check it out.


And now MY ADDITIONS TO THE DRINKING GAME:

1) Finish your drink if the protests "get out of hand."
2) Finish your drink if Abbie Hoffman is referenced.
3) Finish your drink if any speaker takes a poke at Ralph Nader.
4) Finish your drink if Ron Reagan departs from his topic (stem cell research).
5) Freak out if terrorists strike the convention.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home