Monday, November 28, 2005

I totally forgot to add something to my most recent post. Totally.

I understand that certain elements of the Christo-fascist Zombie Brigades of the Neo-con Death Cult (tm Marc Maron of "Morning Sedition") have decided to beat the "War on Christmas" drum again this year.

Two things.

1) Old Yurp is on the side of the Devil in this case. Try as you might, you will be hard pressed to get a Merry Christmas out of a local on the Yurpeen mainland. Evil.

2) Maybe the Faschos are on to something with this WoC schtick. I was thinking back and recalled that, as a college lecturer and high school teacher, I made a conscious decision to say "have a good break!" and "how was your break?" and suchlike instead of any variation on the words Christmas OR Holidays (and don't get me started on Easter). What's more, I did this solely to avoid encouraging the folks to think of it in terms of religion, because I am an evangelical atheist. Mwuhahahahahahah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home