Tuesday, May 04, 2004

I know an attorney. Actually, I know several, but I'm thinking of one in particular. This attorney isn't totally satisfied, I think, with the lawyering game at the moment. This attorney may have already considered this, but I'm going to say it anyway because I think it might be super cool and the exciting whole new path for this attorney.

John (f) Kerry is running for president. I'm not overly keen on the guy, but this attorney is.

John (f) Kerry is from Boston. He might very well become the next president. Presidenting involves tax law and other things of the sort that the attorney of whom I speak knows about. The attorney, as it happens, not only has the skillz to pay the bills, likes Kerry, and may want something new to do, but he's also a semi-Bostonian.

I'm thinking the West Wing for this attorney.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home