Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Lemmie put it this way: there was nothing I saw which would have swayed the game one way or another BUT

Fuckin' Tallies, dude.

I mean, the Tallies in the final? After how they've played?

It is a serious stab in the heart of anyone who actually enjoys football.

If you are an Italy supporter, and have no connection to Italy with which you might justify it, then you should fuck the fuck off. Your boys are fucking fuckers. They fuck their mothers, then use their mothers as fuckers with which they fuck other mothers.

See? That bit of typing? That was the typing equivalent of an Italy game.

Grr.

So. I'm not going to Berlin. But I'm still taking Monday off.

4 Comments:

At 2:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude! WTF? TWO GOALS IN 15 SECONDS?

 
At 4:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, Italy played some classic Italian soccer and rocked the house. I cried when they scored... tears of joy, my friend, tears of joy. Germany is Kaput!!!!! In this whole thing, however, my heart is w/ Portugal, but the only team I hate worse than Germany is ENGLAND! Wankers!

 
At 4:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S.S. Tears of joy also b/c it was the most bonita goal of the copa.

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger eldan said...

See, I would agree, but what I've seen of Germany was just as bad. I didn't even watch the extra time against Argentina, because I decided that going to work would be more entertaining.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home